We've moved! As we continue to get settled in, shipping and delivery may take a bit longer, and delivery areas are limited. Curbside pickup is available. Thanks for your patience, and contact us if you have any questions.
The Yarnery offers curbside pickup, available during regular store hours, at 493 Selby Avenue.
PROCEDURES FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP
- Place your order online. Choose in-store pick-up at checkout.
- Wait for email confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up (we will do our best to have orders ready within 24 hours, and will reach out if there are issues). Please do not arrive at the shop if you have not received notification that your order is ready for pick-up.
- Come to the shop during store hours. Call us at 651-222.5793 to notify us of your arrival. Please note the space directly in front of the shop is a bus stop. Short-term parking is available in the lot next to the shop, and there is plenty of street parking on Selby Ave and Mackubin Street.
- Wait at the marked spot outside our door, wearing a mask (this is required). We will set your order on the table outside our door, give you a friendly wave, and step back into the store, after which you may pick up your order.
Domestic shipping rates:
For orders $0–19.99, shipping is $4
For orders $20–49.99, shipping is $8
For orders $50 and above, shipping is FREE
International customers, including Canadian customers, please email The Yarnery for a shipping estimate.
Orders are generally shipped within 2-3 business days during normal operation. However, at this time, orders may take longer to fulfill. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you any questions about your particular order.
Free Local Residential Delivery
During the Stay Safe MN order and our move to our new location, The Yarnery is offering free local residential delivery on a limited basis. We will resume delivery to our full delivery area when we are able to do so. We are grateful for your patience and continued support.
- We require a $20 minimum on orders for local delivery.
- Deliveries will happen 2-3 times per week. We are not able to accommodate requests for specific delivery days or times.
During shelter-in-place we are offering no-contact delivery: we won't open doors to porches, front doors, multi-unit buildings, etc. Packages will only be left on front steps outside. If that doesn't work for you, please choose standard delivery (free over $50).
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items after delivery. If you have concerns about packages being left at your door, please select standard shipping rather than local delivery for your order.
- Winter weather delivery note: We will not deliver on days we feel the conditions could compromise the safety of our staff, including days when snow parking emergencies have been declared or schools have been closed. We may ship packages rather than deliver, or hold packages to deliver when road and weather conditions allow.
We currently deliver to these zip codes: 55068 • 55102 • 55103 • 55104 • 55105 • 55106 • 55107 • 55108 • 55113 • 55116 • 55117 • 55121 • 55122 • 55123 • 55124 • 55121 • 55306 • 55337