From the maker: 'With a bag as wildly popular, handsome and hard-working as the original Fringe Field Bag, it's hard to imagine how it could get any better. But I'm thrilled to now offer it in waxed canvas. Not just waxed, but patterns! And not just any patterns, but the perfect camo print and black-watch plaid — my two all-time favorites. I couldn't choose between them if I had to, and I absolutely adore them together.
Waxed canvas shows the scuffs and folds in the fabric, giving it amazing depth of character, which will also soften and change over time. The camo is funky and neutral and surprisingly sophisticated. The plaid is subtle and moody — is it black? navy? green? all of the above! — and can be dressed up or down. Take it with you to your next office party and nobody will guess it's your knitting bag!
In addition to the waxed finish making them a little more rugged, the camo is a slightly heavier canvas than our standard canvas solids, and the plaid is slightly lighter, so it's the more crushable of the two.'
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton waxed canvas
- camo print or woven black-watch plaid
- matching interior lining/pockets
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural vegetable-tanned leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean