80% Baby Alpaca, 20% Organic Extra-Fine Merino Wool
190 yds /50 g
8 sts = 1" on US 3
Balayage was developed with famed knitwear designer Melanie Berg, who created this spectacular palette. A bonus: within the palette are several four-color gradients, making it easy to choose colors that work well together; then choose accent colors outside the gradient. Those gradients are:
- Cusco, Cayesh, Chimbote, Yerupaja
- Tacna, Misti, Lima, Arequipa
- Iquitos, Piura, Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes
- Sandoval, Salkantay, Paracas, Titicaca
- Nazca, Ishinca, Umayo, Chachani
Pascuali yarns are created in Peru, following an impressive model of sustainable farming and manufacturing. The yarn is soft and plush, with excellent stitch definition and drape.
Please contact us if the quantity you need isn't shown here — we'd love to help.